- DAY 1 - Tuesday, June 15 2021 | 08:30 - 18:30 CET
DAY 1 - Tuesday, June 15 2021 | 08:30 - 18:30 CET
IPIC2021 Opening Ceremony
Welcome from the IPIC 2021 Gold Sponsors
Plenary: Pioneer Industries developing open standard processes and protocols: Practical Examples
- Session 1. Shared load carriers in manufacturer to retailer’s distribution networks
- Session 2. Smart technologies and applications in Physical Internet Ports and Hubs
- Session 4. Digitizing Logistics in Africa (DIGILOGIC)
- Session 6. Transportation planning and collaboration
- Session 7. Physical Internet Urban Logistics and Distribution Networks
- Session 8. LOGISTAR Project Users and Advisory Group Workshop
- Session 9. Towards Virtual Ports in a Physical Internet
- Session 10. Real Time Visibility and Digitalization Supporting Efficient and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Session 11. Data Analytics enabling demand prediction and logistics distribution network design.
- Session 12. The 5th Transport Mode and the Physical Internet: state of Play 2021.
- Session 14. Parcel logistics and distribution networks
Start Ups and Ventures Pitches
IPIC Awards Ceremony
- DAY 2 - Wednesday, June 16 2021 | 08:30 - 16:30 CET
DAY 2 - Wednesday, June 16 2021 | 08:30 - 16:30 CET
- Session 18. New ICT Infrastructure & Reference Architecture to Support Operations in Future PI Logistics Networks: Learnings and results from ICONET Project
- Session 19. AEROFLEX: Impact of High-Capacity Vehicles on the future developments in the logistics sector
- Session 25. PLANET: Progress Towards Federated Logistics Through the Integration of TEN-T into a global Trade Network
- Session 28. Curb Side Management in the Physical Internet
- Session 29. Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Innovation
- Session 31. FENIX: Applying the federated network of platforms in real transport and logistics operations
- Session 34. Logistics and Supply CHain Network Design
- IPIC2021 Opening Ceremony: Welcome
IPIC2021 Opening Ceremony: Welcome
Angelos Amditis. ERTICO Chairman, ICCS Research Director, ALICE Systems and Technologies for Interconnected Logistics Chair, IPIC2021 co-chair
Benoit Montreuil. Coca-Cola Material Handling & Distribution Chair Professor Georgia Tech.
François-Régis Le Tourneau. Vice President Corporate Responsibility - L’Oréal For the Future at L´ORÉAL and ALICE Chair and Eric Ballot conversation on Physical Internet in the context of ALICE Roadmap to Zero Emission Logistics Implementation.
Pietro D´ARPA. Vice President, Supply Chain Europe: Logistics and End to End Strategic Planning. Procter & Gamble and Alan McKinnon conversation on Physical Internet paving the way to #NetZero emissions.
- Welcome from the IPIC 2021 Gold Sponsors
Welcome from the IPIC 2021 Gold Sponsors
ERTICO, Jacob Bangsgaard, CEO, ERTICO, New innovative technologies will pave the way for building the future Physical Internet ecosystem
EURALOGISTICS, Elvina NOWAK, International project manager, CCI Artois Hauts-de-France, Euralogistic, a logistics cluster as a lever for the PI implementation
PLENARYPioneer Industries developing open standard processes and protocols: Practical Examples.Moderated by Fernando Liesa, Secretary General ALICESpeakers:
Thomas Bagge. CEO DCSA, Digital Container Shipping Association.
Frank Kho, CEO TIC4.0, Terminal Industry Committee
Richard Morton. Secretary General IPCSA, International Port Community Systems Association,
Henk Mulder End-to-end data driven digital cargo networks, IATA, International Air Transport Association.
Mikael Lind, Adjunct professor in Maritime Informatics, Chalmers University of Technology and Senior Strategic Research Advisor, Research Institutes of
- SESSION 1 - Shared load carriers in manufacturer to retailer´s distribution Networks
SESSION 1 - Shared load carriers in manufacturer to retailer´s distribution Networks
Moderated by Sergio Barbarino, Procter & Gamble and ALICE vice-chair
Matthias Haubenreisser. GS1 Germany. The GS1 SMART-Box in manufacturers to retail networks state of play in the German Market and roll out potentials.
Reinhard Wesp, Director Physical Distribution & Customization DACH, Procter & Gamble. Testimonial and learnings from P&G: The manufacturer perspective
Wouter Schaekers, President GS1 Belgium and Procter & Gamble. Partnering up across countries to enable innovation with GS1 standards driving value for our members.
Panel discussion and reflections:Francesca Poggiali, GS1 Public Policy Director Europe
- SESSION 2 - Smart technologies and applications in Physical Internet Ports and Hubs
SESSION 2 - Smart technologies and applications in Physical Internet Ports and HubsModerated by Giannis Kanellopoulos, ICCSContributions presented:
Charles Garnier, Erwan Simon, Joao Pita Costa, Leonidas Pitsikas, Ignacio Lacalle and Carlos E. Palau. Digitalization through an Activities Scenario Model as a First Step for a Digital Twin of Port
Achim Klukas, Maximiliane Lorenz and Franz-Josef Stewing, Christoph Joubert. Smart IoT solutions for ports paving the way towards PI nodes
Pavlos Basaras, Markos Antonopoulos, Konstantinos V. Katsaros, Giannis Kanellopoulos, Stavros Tsagalas and Angelos J. Amditis. 5G Enabled Video Analytics for Detecting Container Seals in Port Operations
Margarita Kostovasili, Georgios Tsimiklis and Angelos Amditis. 5G applications in ports, corridors and logistics hubs
- SESSION 4 - Digitizing Logistics in Africa (DIGILOGIC)
SESSION 4 - Digitizing Logistics in Africa (DIGILOGIC)Moderated by Thorsten Huelsmann, CEO Digital Hub LogisticsSpeakers:
- Stephane Jarmache, CEO Middle East and Africa ISS Global Forwarding
- Chuka Alumona, Director, Global Go-To-Market Transformation and Distributor Operations, P&G
- Sendy Malaika Judd, Co-founder of Sendy
- Kingsly Kwalar, CEO of Asurveyor.com
- SESSION 6 - Transportation planning and collaboration
SESSION 6 - Transportation planning and collaborationContributions presented:
Sahrish Jaleel Shaikh, Benoit Montreuil, Moussa Hodjat-Shamami and Ashish Gupta. Introducing Services and Protocols for Inter-Hub Transportation in the Physical Internet
Lukas Gosch, Matthias Prandtstetter and Karl Franz Dörner. On Modelling and Solving Collaborative Tactical Transportation Planning
Matthias Prandtstetter, Georg Brandstätte, Lukas Krasel. Optimising Container Transports in Collaborative Roundtrip Scenarios
Carles Pérez Cervera, Valenciaport Foundation. Collaborative Service-Dominant Business Model Design for a Just-In-Time rail shuttle service at the port of Valencia
- SESSION 7 -Physical Internet Urban Logistics and Distribution Networks
SESSION 7 -Physical Internet Urban Logistics and Distribution NetworksContributions presented:
Cyrus Hettle, Louis Faugere, Simon Kwon, Swati Gupta and Benoit Montreuil. Generating clusters for urban logistics in hyperconnected networks
Praveen Muthukrishnan, Louis Faugere and Benoit Montreuil. Potential Access Hub Network Design Optimization in Hyperconnected Urban Logistics
- Zeynab Bahrami Bidoni and Benoit Montreuil. Predictive demand modeling for new services in Hyperconnected Urban Parcel Logistics
Yu Liu, Shenle Pan and Eric Ballot. Physical Internet in city logistics: Digital-Twin-driven modeling and implementation
- SESSION 8 - LOGISTAR Project Users and Advisory Group Workshop
SESSION 8 - LOGISTAR Project Users and Advisory Group WorkshopModerated by Andrew Palmer, Preston SolutionsSpeakers:
Enrique Onieva, Deusto. LOGISTAR Enhanced data management techniques for real time logistics planning and scheduling
Miguel Van Asch, Ahlers. LOGISTAR - Enhanced data management techniques for real time logistics planning and scheduling
- SESSION 9 - Towards Virtual Ports in a Physical Internet
SESSION 9 - Towards Virtual Ports in a Physical Internet
Chair: Iris Vis, (University of Groningen) Dean of Industry Relations at the University of Groningen (RUG)
Chat-moderators: Inger Zeevalkink (digital platform IPIC21) and Ilse Attema (livestream youtube)
Lori Tavasszy Delft University of Technology - Iris Vis University of Groningen, Ports in the Physical Internet: research summary
Patrick Fahim, Delft University of Technology. The Evolution of Maritime Ports in the Phisical Internet
Michiel Nijdam, Port of Rotterdam Authority. The evolution of ports in the Physical Internet - The port´s perspective
Kees Jan Roodbergen and Gerlach van der Heide, University of Groningen. Physical Internet Hinterland Networks
Niek Hacquebord, University of Groningen|Newcastle University. The PI: A new grand challenge for Customs authorities
Henk Zwetsloot, Groningen Seaports. Hydrogen supply chain management: what can be learned from PI concepts
- SESSION 10 - Real Time Visibility and Digitalization Supporting Efficient and Sustainable Supply Chains
SESSION 10 - Real Time Visibility and Digitalization Supporting Efficient and Sustainable Supply ChainsModerated by Elvina Nowak, EuralogisticsSpeakers:
Martin Freinatis, TRANSPOREON. Reducing empty miles
Elvina Nowak, Euralogistics, massification project
- SESSION 11- Data Analytics enabling demand prediction and logistics distribution network design
SESSION 11- Data Analytics enabling demand prediction and logistics distribution network designContributions presented:
Patrick Brandtner, Farzaneh Darbanian, Taha Falatouri and Chibuzor Udokwu. Improving Demand Prediction and Reducing Out-of-Stock – Application of Advanced Data Analytics in Retail Supply Chains
Xinyue Pan, Jana Boerger, Ashwin Pothen, He Wang and Benoit Montreuil. Enhancing Logistics Demand Prediction Accuracy Through Client – Service Provider Hyperconnected Data Ensembles
Miguel Campos, Shahab Derhami, Leon McGinnis, Benoit Montreuil and Ali Vatankhah Barenji. Digital Twin Design Requirements for Durable Goods Distribution Physical Internet
- Andrea d'Auria, Wout Hofman, Erik de Graaf, Jeroen Breteler. Technical State-of-the-Art of Supply Chain Visibility
- SESSION 12 - The 5th Transport Mode and the Physical Internet: state of Play 2021
SESSION 12 - The 5th Transport Mode and the Physical Internet: state of Play 2021Chair: Kris Neyens. Manager Internationalisation, VIL Flanders Spearhead Cluster for LogisticsSpeakers:
Michel Leyseele. Managing Director at Pipelink. Pipeline Networks: a fully fledged mode of transportation
Phil Davies. Co-Founder & Commercial Director at Magway Limited
Juan Vicén Balaguer. Cofounder & CMO at Zeleros Hyperloop
Carlo M. Borghini, Executive Director at SHIFT2RAIL. The need for interoperability and synergized progress
- SESSION 14 - Parcel logistics and distribution networks
SESSION 14 - Parcel logistics and distribution networksContributions presented:
Sara Kaboudvand and Benoit Montreuil. Dynamic Containerized Consolidation in Physical Internet Enabled Parcel Logistics
Sam Ban, Andreea Dan, Felix Guinet, Julien Portanguen, Sarot Srang and Matthieu Lauras. Assessing the potentialities of Physical Internet for Developing Countries Last Mile deliveries
Apoorva Srinivas and Benoit Montreuil. Reduction of Food Wastage due to expiry at the Supermarket Level
Hans Quak, Elisah van Kempen, Janneke de Vries and Christian van Ommeren. Towards a self-organizing logistics system: identifying the value of SOLs for different stakeholders and transition-phases
- Onkar Kulkarni, Yaarit Cohen, Mathieu Dahan and Benoit Montreuil. Hyperconnected Resilient Logistics Hub Network Design
- START-UP and Venture Pitches
START-UP and Venture Pitches
Contai, Federated Urban Physical Internet. Seppo Narinen, CTO.
LimeLoop, Powering Reuse for Retailers. Chantal Emmanuel, CTO Co-Founder
SmartLoC, IoT Driven Trade Finance. Britta Balden, Founder and managing director.
- whereAt Industries - Optimizing Global Trade. Ivan Silvestrov, CEO
Enexus Oy & Fetch my Stuff, Faster deliveries and lower emissions. Tuomo Pirhonen, Chairman of the Board
- STORD, The Cloud Supply Chain: End-to-End Logistics Services & Software. Sean Henry, Co-Founder & CEO
TRANSMETRICS, The AI platform that redefines logistics. The planning tool for the Physical Internet. Asparuh Koev, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer
- DAY 2 - June 16th, 2021 | 08:30 - 18-30
DAY 2 - June 16th, 2021 | 08:30 - 18-30
Parallel Sessions | 09:00 - 14:30
- SESSION 15 - ECLIC- European Digital Chemical Logistics Ecosystem
SESSION 15 - ECLIC- European Digital Chemical Logistics EcosystemSpeakers:
Joost Naessens, Director Transport & Logistics, CEFIC. European chemicals transport & logistics digitalization
- SESSION 16 - Ports and Hubs as Physical Internet Integrators - PILL project
SESSION 16 - Ports and Hubs as Physical Internet Integrators - PILL projectModerated by Tomas Ambra, imec and ALICE Corridors, Hubs and Synchromodality vice-chair.Speakers:
Kris Neyens, VIL, Flanders´sperhead cluster for logistics. VLAIO/VIL funding framework as a lever to a PI-reality.
- SESSION 17 - Initiatives for Logistics Innovation in Japan; Challenges and prospects
SESSION 17 - Initiatives for Logistics Innovation in Japan; Challenges and prospectsModerated by Tadashi Mizutani, Nomura Research Institute.Speakers:
Norio Hayakawa, Director, Lead Logistics Provider Service Division & Smart Logistics Promotion Division, Seino Information Service Co., Ltd. Overcoming the Logistics Crisis; Regional Logistics Initiatives in Smart Logistics Services
Jin Horio, Executive Fellow, General Manager of Logistics Planning Department, Food Products Division, Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Building Sustainable CPG food Logistics Platform.
Panel Discussion: Expectations for the Physical Internet
- Naoaki Fujino, Chief Researcher, Nomura Research Instutite
- Jin Horio, Executive Fellow, General Manager of Logistics Planning Department, Food Products Division, Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Masahiro Fukai, Director & General Manager of Business Transformation Division, Nissin Foods Products. Aiming to improve the efficiency of logistics.
- SESSION 18 - New ICT Infrastructure & Reference Architecture to Support Operations in Future PI Logistics Networks: Learnings and results from ICONET Project
SESSION 18 - New ICT Infrastructure & Reference Architecture to Support Operations in Future PI Logistics Networks: Learnings and results from ICONET ProjectModerated by Philippos Philippou, EBOS
Kostas Zavitsas, VLTN, Towards PI Implementation: Interoperability and robustness of PI layers functionality illustrated through multi-context implementation
Sergio Barbarino, Procter & Gamble. ICONET Learnings and way Forward.
- SESSION 19 - AEROFLEX: Impact of High-Capacity Vehicles on the future developments in the logistics sector.
SESSION 19 - AEROFLEX: Impact of High-Capacity Vehicles on the future developments in the logistics sector.Moderated by Ben Kraaijenhagen, BeCat & AEROFLEX project Technical CoordinatorSpeakers:
- Ben Kraaijenhagen. Introduction and update on AEROFLEX project
- Andreas Lischke, DRL and Christoph Jessberger, MAN Truck & Bus. Impact of High-Capacity Vehicles on the future developments in the logistics sector
- Agnes Eiband, Fraunhofer IML. Optimization of trailer loading with PUZZLE
- Pierre de Rochambeau & Gafur Zymeri, ZF Group. Cargo Volume Detection
- SESSION 20 - Physical Internet needs reliable Global Location Master Data
SESSION 20 - Physical Internet needs reliable Global Location Master Data
Moderated by Jaco Voorspuij, GS1
Jaco Voorspuij, GS1. It ALL starts with knowing WHERE
Kevin Kruijthof, Director of Product & Technology; Port of Rotterdam. Reliable Location Master Data; the key to safe and efficient port operation
- Florian Krietsch, Project Manager; PTV Group. Route optimization thrives on reliable location data.
- Nuno Bento, Chief Technical Officer; MixMove.io Unambiguous location identification essential for efficient and effective T&L networks – a Case Study
- SESSION 21 - Digital Twins for shared-connected and low-emission urban logistics operations
SESSION 21 - Digital Twins for shared-connected and low-emission urban logistics operations
Moderator: Ioanna Fergadiotou, R&D Director, INLECOM
Nuno Coutinho Gouveia, Senior Project Manager, SONAE MC
Daniel Latorre, Recio Director of Development, CityLogin Iberia
Carolina Cipres, Director of Research, Zaragoza Logistics Center
- SESSION 22 - Next Generation Supply Chains: A Roadmap for Research and Innovation
SESSION 22 - Next Generation Supply Chains: A Roadmap for Research and InnovationModerator: Carolina Ciprés, Zaragoza Logistics CenterSpeakers:
Carolina Cipres, Director of Research, Zaragoza Logistics Center
Rosanna Fornasiero, Senior Researcher, STIIMA-CNR. Next Generation Supply Chains: a roadmap for research
Aristides Matopoulos, Associate Professor, Aston University
- SESSION 23 - Data Sharing Governance and Principles applied to Port Ecosystems.
SESSION 23 - Data Sharing Governance and Principles applied to Port Ecosystems.Moderated by Salvador Furio, ValenciaPort Foundation and ALICE Corridors, Hubs and Synchromodality ChairSpeakers:
Phanthian Zuesongdham, Head of Division Port Process Solution, Hamburg Port Authority. Federated Network of Platform Data Sharing in Transport Logistics
Juan Manuel Diez, Head of Strategic Planning and Innovation. Valenciaport. Towards a Hiperconnected Valenciaport
Jesús Medina Blanco & Enrique Martín Alcalde, Innovation Director at Algeciras Port Authority
- SESSION 24 - FEDERATED: Data Sharing Infrastructure and Semantics
SESSION 24 - FEDERATED: Data Sharing Infrastructure and SemanticsModerated by Wout Hofman, TNO and ALICE Systems and Technologies for Interconnected Logistics vice-chairSpeakers:
- Roeland Van Bockel, Policy Coordinator, Ministry of Infrastructure and the environment, The Netherlands & FEDERATED project Coordinator.
- Henk Mulder, Head Digital Cargo, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Wout Hofman, Mitchell Out and Hasse Römer, Towards an open and neutral data sharing infrastructure – sharing state
- SESSION 25 - PLANET: Progress Towards Federated Logistics through the Integration of TEN-T into a Global Trade Network
SESSION 25 - PLANET: Progress Towards Federated Logistics through the Integration of TEN-T into a Global Trade NetworkSpeakers:
Georgia Ayfantopoulou, Centre for Research & Technology Hellas - CERTH. Planning for an Integrated Green EU Global Transport and Logistics Newwork (EGTN)
- SESSION 26 - Redefining vehicles and warehouses for the Physical Internet
SESSION 26 - Redefining vehicles and warehouses for the Physical InternetRedefining vehicles and warehouses for the Physical InternetSpeakers:
Steffen Kaup, Leipzig University / Mercedes-Benz AG, Framework Artifact for the road-based Physical Internet based on Internet Protocols
Patrick Erbts, KION Group, Warehouse of the future: a vision from Logistics Nodes to Physical Internet Nodes
Benoit Montreuil, Leon McGinnis, Shannon Buckley, Sevda Babalou, Wencang Bao and Ali Beranji. Framework and Research Roadmap for a Next-Generation Hyperconnected Logistics Hub
Sevda Babalou, Bao Wencang, Benoit Montreuil, Leon McGinnis, Shannon Buckley and Ali Vatankhah Barenji. Modular and Mobile Design of Hyperconnected Parcel Logistics Hub
- SESSION 27 - Digital Twin for Synchromodal Transport (DISpATch project)
SESSION 27 - Digital Twin for Synchromodal Transport (DISpATch project)Speakers
Shiyi Wang, Koen Mommens, Cathy Macharis, VUB-MOBI. Is Shinchromodal Transport Leading to Mores Sustainable Freight Transport: A review along the 5A´s of Sustainable Logistics
Robert Boute and Hannah Yee, KU Leuven. Decision support for synchormodal transport planning using real-time travel information.
An Caris and Thibault Delbart, UHasselt. A capacity decision support model for synchromodal transport under uncertainty.
- SESSION 28 - Curb Side Management in the Physical Internet
SESSION 28 - Curb Side Management in the Physical InternetModerated by Paola Cossu, FIT and ALICE Urban Logistics vice-chairSpeakers:
Paola Cossu, CEO FIT Consulting srl. "Curbing the chaos" driving to Physical Internet: the curb appal encoding competing interest and needs.
Giuliano Mingardo, Senior Researcher Erasmus University Rotterdam. Curb side management: a survey of European professionals
Philippe Rapin CEO Urban Radar. Case Studies: Curb Management for logistics and Alvaro Nicolás Loscos, Mobility and infrastructures Department, Barcelona City Council. Urban Logistics - Barcelona´s Sustainable urban Mobility Plan
Charlotte Migne, Group Sustainable Development Director – FM Logistic and ALICE Urban Logistics Chair. How to reinvent logistics space in cities? Curbside management
Giacomo Lozzi, Coordinator urban freight & Ivo Cré, Director Policy and Projects POLIS. Curb side management - forward thinking European Cities
- SESSION 29 - Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Innovation
SESSION 29 - Pharmaceutical Supply Chain InnovationModerated by Clinton Liu, MCGSpeakers:
Clinton Liu, MCG Canada, Founder. The next generation logistics landscape powered by physical internet & blockchain technlogies
Eva Jiang, UPS Canada, Director
Vincent Guyonnet, Pfizer, ex-Director. Blockchain Technology: Addressing the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain and Beyond.
- SESSION 30 - The Internet of Logistics as Enabler for the Physical Internet
SESSION 30 - The Internet of Logistics as Enabler for the Physical InternetModerated by Lars Magnusson, ERICSSON. Internet of Logistics: enabling the Physical InternetSpeakers:
Mikael Lind, Chalmers and RISE. Why is there a need for The Internet of Logistics?
Hasse Römer, ERICSSON. Internet fo Logistics - Key principles
Henk Mulder, IATA. Use cases for the Internet of Logistics.
- SESSION 31 - FENIX: Applying the federated network of platforms in real transport and logistics operation
SESSION 31 - FENIX: Applying the federated network of platforms in real transport and logistics operationSpeakers:
Eusebiu Catana, ERTICO. FENIX: Applying the federated network of platforms in real transport and logistics operations
Sergio Barbarino, Procter and Gamble. FENIX - P&G Belgium Pilot Site
- SESSION 32 - LOGISTAR: Smart algorithms for transport operations
SESSION 32 - LOGISTAR: Smart algorithms for transport operationsModerated by Inigo Lopez-Gazpio, University of Deusto (UD)Speakers:
Federico Toffano, Insight Centre for Data Analytics, University College Cork. Preference elicitation for horizontal collaborations in transport operations.
Dave De Jonge, Filippo Bistaffa, Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Automated Negotiaion and Re-optimization Algorithms for Collaborative Transportation.
Jenny Fajardo and Inigo Lopez-Gazpio, University of Deusto. Collaborative optimizatioin model to solve horizontal collaboration among stakeholders using VRP.
- SESSION 34 - Logistics and Supply Chain Networks Design
SESSION 34 - Logistics and Supply Chain Networks DesignSpeakers:
- Thibaut Cerabona, Frédérick Bénaben, Jean-Philippe Gitto, Matthieu Lauras and Benoit Montreuil. Atomic Modeling for Supply Chain Risk Management
Nayeon Kim, Sahrish Jaleel Shaikh, Benoit Montreuil and Priidik Vilumaa. Conceptual Framework for Hyperconnected Transport and Delivery Logistics Infrastructure
Manon Grest, Mahmut Metin Inan, Yaarit Cohen, Ali Vatankhah Barenji, Mathieu Dahan, Matthieu Lauras and Benoit Montreuil. Design of a Simulation-based Experiment for Assessing the Relevance of the Physical Internet Concept for Humanitarian Supply Chains
- Johan Leveque, Klibi Walid and Gautier Stauffer. The price of hyperconnectivity in last mile delivery network design
- SESSION 35 - Cities and companies advancing towards Physical Internet concepts implementation
SESSION 35 - Cities and companies advancing towards Physical Internet concepts implementation
Alex Van Breedam, TRI-VIZOR. Collaborative urban Logistics & Transport - Sustainability delivered.